LANDING PAGE TIPS & TRICKS
Here are a few tips that can help streamline the process of requesting a landing page for your client's campaign.
- What is the purpose of the landing page? Help the client decide what they want to achieve with this campaign.
- Submitted images should be sized for web at 72 dpi. If requested images appear on the client’s site, send specific image URL (right click on an image, select copy URL)
- Adhere to the client’s brand standards
- If specific copy isn’t submitted by the client, copy can be pulled from the client’s website. Paragraphs are best shortened into bulleted points.
- The Call To Action might be the most important element to the page, as it drives the user to do what you want them to do. Here are a few great examples.
- Check out Unbounce for some excellent examples of landing pages with critiques of why they work.
Images can be displayed as a single element (like the one below), as a grid or collage of images, or as an animated scrolling .gif file (limit to 3-5 slides).
Videos are another great way to showcase the clients products.